Who Needs to Fill out this form?
- New or Established Clubs interested in joining the AAU program for the first time
- Although the NEAAU League supports teams of various skill levels, 1st time clubs are not allowed automatic entry into the NEAAU League
- The NEAAU Baseball Committee will review each New Club Questionnaire form to review and decide on each new club's entry into the League.
Why does this form need to be filled out?
The NEAAU Baseball Committee will review your questionnaire to determine several things:
- To ensure your club understands the NEAAU League commitment and expectations
- To determine your club's (coaches, players and parents) commitment to complete the NEAAU League schedule without incident
- The skill level of all teams in your club for proper divisional placement should league entry be granted
- Learn more about your club's coaching staff and baseball experience
- Provide us contact info, so that our committee can contact you by phone
Thank you for your Interest in NEAAU Baseball
- We welcome all clubs to fill out this form if interested in our program. We thank you for your interest in AAU Baseball and look forward to learning more about your club.
- NEAAU needs to ensure that all clubs that are allowed entry into the league understand league expectations, as well as committed to following league rules and completing their schedule without incident.